måndag 7 april 2014

A challanger appears


The awesome Dödergök started a sock challenge. Start date: april, finish: september. Goal: To knit socks. As many as you want/need/can. Maybe from yarn you already have at home, maybe not. It's up to you how you want to challenge yourself.
Aaaand I am really tempted. I always need socks, I like knitting socks, I have some yarns that are waiting. But LIFE has taught me that I usually have tons of stuff I want/need/must do and that I should be careful with joining things just because I feel like it at the time without having thought things through. They feeling on wanting to join in on the fun times sometimes overwhelm me. And honestly, there are a lot of things I am currently working on, and other things than socks that I would like to knit.  I know the sock challenge isn't about feeling pressured at all, but I know myself and I would just end up feeling guilty about knitting anything else. And I don't want that. I want my knitting to be completely guilt free.
So I will make the very grown up decision and pass this one. I can knit socks anyway. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar