torsdag 21 november 2013

The 1930ies cardigan- at last!

Not the right attires for the 1930ies, but anyways.

It's all done! Well, except a big button on the front flaps, but the receiver will have to sew one on, I simply don't have any of the right sort. Actually it's going to come to use at Skansen....  The story behind this is that I started to make one while I had my apprenticeship there last spring, but I never had time to finish it. So I brought it with me, and after a looong time, finally had time to finish it.
It fits so nicely I am a bit tempted to make one for myself, something I never thought when I started it. But so many patterns, so little time and the amount of vintage patterns I am tempted to try is starting to reach a HUGE amount so we'll see about that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar