torsdag 29 augusti 2013

A very serious note on flying, living and stop being scared of monsters


Ok. It's like this.

I spent the last couple of weeks thinking hard about flying, and about my life and about the blog. Were I want it to go (fly), what I want to do with the tool that it is and why I do what I do. Lot's of questions, not a lot of straight answers. There was some thoughts about quitting the blog, or at least taking a prolonged hiatus. But I ended up somewhere else entierly, thoughtwise.

One very good thing that I learnt the past year and am still trying to grasp the full meaning of is the concept of "Because I want to". It's not always reason enough, but sometimes. And currently in my life, more often then I seems to think.
One straight answer I got was when I asked myself the question if I really did want to continue the blog. A hard, determinded NO popped up in my head. Ok, I asked the very determined "NO", why do I want to continue. The answer was simple. Sort of. "Because I want to". Oh well.

Tomorrow is a big day, a day I have been working towards for a very long time. I'm going back to the University again, to study History of Textiles- my true passion in life. I'm stoked and feel like a small girl on her first day in school (the Frogman offered to walk me there and hold my hand on the way).

Why? Because I want to. This is what I want to do. I have no idea where it will take me, but I have spent so much time in my life being scared of doing anything. It's a feeling of daring to fly, not knowing what will happen.

What has that to do with the blog? And why do you write in English? Well... I think I need a restart. And I think the blog needs a restart. This is something I have been thinking for a very long time but haven't had the guts to do. And since I mostly read blogs in the English language anyway it felt quite natural for me to write in English. I hope you don't mind. And I hope I don't weird you out too much.
xoxo


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar